- Incontro ravvicinato con la fauna
- Trasferimento aeroportuale
- Tutti gli ingressi inclusi
- Equipaggiamento completo incluso
- Tour tutto compreso
- Cena a buffet inclusa
- Colazione inclusa
- Pranzo a buffet incluso
- Cena inclusa
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Esperienza irripetibile
Departure from Arusha will be at around 8am for the Machame Gate, about 1.5 hours drive. Upon completion of entry formalities, begin walking through the mist on a 4 x 4 track for about an hour into the forest. The track ends, and the trail continues up through the dripping, verdant forest. Trekkers will likely hear the many exotic birds in the canopy above, and many even see black & white colobus monkeys and sykes monkeys as they hike along the forest floor.
DAY 2 MACHAME CAMP ~ SHIRA CAMP (12,600 ft.)
Wake early to a steaming cup of tea of coffee served in your tent, and then after breakfast, begin up the steep track through a savannah of tall grasses, and trees of giant Heather and Erica. The clouds should clear for a beautiful view of the Western Breach and the glaciers atop which mark the summit; Uhuru Peak. Scramble around large boulders as you enter the moorland zone, marked by the bizarre lobelia and senecio plants, and volcanic rocks draped with lichen beards which protect wild alpine flowers growing at their bases.
DAY 3 SHIRA CAMP ~ BARRANCO CAMP (12,950 ft.)
Proceed steadily upward over long ridgelines of high desert about 4 hours, and break for lunch at about 14,500 feet (4,420 mt.). After lunch, continue to Lava Tower, a 300 foot-tall volcanic plug which marks an exposed pass at 15,000 feet (4,600 m). In the afternoon, descend the steep track into the Great Barranco Valley. Barranco Camp is set on a col (flat area) enclosed on three sides with steep valley walls and the Kibo massif itself.
DAY 4 BARRANCO CAMP ~ BARAFU CAMP (15,200 ft.)
The day begins with a scramble up the steep ‘Barranco Wall’, then we trek 3-4 hours and stop in the Karanga Valley for a hot lunch. In the afternoon the trail turns steadily uphill. The temperature will grow colder and the landscape more sparse as we near Barafu Camp. Barafu Camp is set on a small, exposed flat area on a ridge, acting a base camp from which you will make your summit attempt at midnight tonight.
DAY 5 BARAFU CAMP ~ UHURU PEAK(19,340 ft) ~ MWEKA CAMP(10,200 ft)
The steaming hot drink will arrive very early on this momentous day. A midnight wake-up call is the start of a juggernaut (12-17 hours of trekking). You begin trekking at 12:30 to 1am. The temperatures range from just below freezing at midnight, to between 10 deg. F (-12 deg. C) to –10 F. (-23 deg. C) just before dawn at the summit. After about 6 hours of walking, you will come to the edge of the crater, at Stella Point, at 19,000 feet (5,790 mt.), which is the end of the steep track. From here, there is a gentle slope upward about 1 hour to Uhuru Peak.
DAY 6 MWEKA CAMP ~ MWEKA GATE (6,000 ft. /1,830 m)
Descend straight to the gate (2-3 hours), where you’ll have lunch and will be awarded climbing certificates.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
The top of Kilimanjaro
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation as per itinerary( bed and breakfast on the first night)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Transport by private vehicle
- Accommodation as per itinerary (bed and breakfast on the first night)
- Mountain chef-cook
- Mountain hiking gears (though for hygienic purposes many guests prefer bringing their own gears)
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities and tips(recommended)
- Visa fees and flight tickets
- Costs of items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately