- Goditi fantastiche viste aeree
- Con una guida locale
- Tour per piccoli gruppi
En route stop by the Chauk provincial local markets. This is a wonderful place to explore Myanmar culture and cheap shops for souvenirs. After 30 minutes you will arrive at the Yoke Sone Kyaung Monastery, a cultural heritage site in Salay situated on the eastern bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River. The Monastery is very famous for spectacular wood cravings built in AD 1882. Also, it is the native town of the famous writer Salay U Pone Nya during the time of the Myanmar Kings. You will visit his heritage museum as well.
Then stop at the Popa Mountain resort with panoramic views of the mountain. After some refreshment head to Mount Popa that is 1518 meters high with extinct volcano from Popa Mountain. The Popa Taungkalat Shrine is the home of 37 Mahagiri Nats or aminist spirit entities, statues of which can be found at its base. To reach the top, you need to remove shoes and socks and climb the 777 steps to the summit. Along the way there re a multitude of monkeys expecting treats. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
I prelievi in hotel hanno inizio circa 30-60 minuti prima di questo orario
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Mineral waters and refreshing towels
- All entrance fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, subject to availability. Please advise your preference at the time of booking