- Tour completo della città
- Esplora le strade locali in un tour a piedi della città
- Tour completamente commentato
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
Stroll toward Avenida 9 de Julio, considered the widest avenue in the world, and then head to the Obelisco, marking the spot where the flag of Argentina was raised for the first time ever in the city.
Admire the opulent Teatro Colón, recognized as one of the world’s premier opera houses, opened in 1908, and the impressive and diverse architecture of this city, once considered "the capital of an empire that never existed."
Gain insight into the Argentine legal system and government at the Neoclassical Palacio de Tribunales (Supreme Court) and the Plaza Congreso. Check out the Avenida de Mayo, lined with an eclectic mix of Art Nouveau and Neoclassical buildings, a street often compared to La Gran Vía in Madrid or a Parisian boulevard.
Then, marvel at Palacio Barolo, a 22-story concrete building, whose design was inspired by Dante’s Divine Comedy and it is a fine example of the Italian presence in Argentina. The 328-foot (100-meter) height mirrors the work’s 100 cantos, the 22 floors match the number of verses in each song, and the nine entry points symbolize the nine circles of hell. You will also learn from your guide about the strong presence and legacy of the French and British in Buenos Aires
At Club Atletico and Plaza de Mayo, learn a somber side of Argentina’s history. During the country’s military dictatorship from 1976 to 1983, approx. 30,000 people were taken to an urban concentration camp like Club Atletico and were never seen again.
Hop into a taxi (fare is included) to La Boca, a working-class barrio, home to the famous Boca Juniors football club. Hear about how a local artist turned the once-abandoned street of Caminito into a colorful artist haven.
Stroll along the cobblestone streets, and pass by corrugated-iron houses and studios. Follow your guide to an outdoor café, settle in for a cup of coffee and watch a street tango performance just a few feet away. Your tour ends in La Boca.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Buenos Aires Must-See Landmarks: Obelisco to La Boca Walking Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee break
- Taxi fare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Not recommended for children under 13 years
- Note: tour operates rain or shine.
- Important: Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of the tour
- Avenida 9 de Julio and the Obelisco
- Plaza Lavalle
- Colegio Roca
- Opera House
- Main Synagogue
- Cervantes Theater
- Costaguta Palace
- Jewelers Street
- Masonic headquarters
- Palacio de Tribunales
- Plaza Congreso
- Avenida de Mayo
- Palacio Barolo
- Cafe Tortoni
- La Prensa Building
- Plaza de Mayo
- Casa Rosada Presidential Office
- Cathedral - Pope Francis' Workplace
- Modern Art Museum
- Old Urban Detention and Torture Centers
- Lezama Park
- Pedro de Mendoza's Statue
- La Boca and Caminito street
Modalità di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (100%).