- Tutti gli ingressi inclusi
- Tour completo della città
- Prelievo e rientro all'hotel gratuito incluso
Disembark the ferry and start your 1.5-hour sightseeing tour around the city. Truly a cultural capital in South America, this vibrant port city is home to many first-class singers and musicians. Visit famous landmarks in both the old and new city sectors, and stop at one of the main theaters -- the Solis Theater. Recently restored, this was one of the first theaters in South America and is a must-see when visiting Montevideo.
Travel to the Plaza Independencia, one of the main squares in Montevideo boasting a famous marble statue of General José Gervasio Artigas, a well-known South American military leader and national hero. Take photos of Uruguay’s tallest building, the Palacio Salvo.
After your tour, you will be on your own to explore more of Montevideo however you wish. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a restaurant of your choice, and then spend the afternoon exploring the city at your leisure. Walk through the beautiful streets, take time to browse the local shops, and discover the old part of the town, where you'll find cultural centers and museums that feature paintings and photography throughout the ages. Street festivals are very common in Montevideo, so don't be surprised if you stumble upon a Candombe or Carnival show. While the Carnival shows only operate in February, the famous Candombe takes place all year round.
When you are finished exploring on your own, meet your group at a designated meeting point and head back to Buenos Aires by ferry. When you dock in Buenos Aires, you’ll be transported to your hotel.
Note: order of events on the itinerary in Montevideo is subject to change
Foto recenti di questo tour
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
If hotel pickup and drop-off is not selected, exact address will appear on your voucher
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Includes roundtrip transportation from your Buenos Aires hotel to the ferry port and back
USD 699,20Dettagli sui prezzi
Tour meets at the ferry port in Buenos Aires
USD 581,13Dettagli sui prezzi
Full Day Tour to Montevideo from Buenos Aires
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Ferry ticket
- City sightseeing tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide assistance except during city tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: a current valid passport is required to enter Uruguay
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. You may require additional documentation to enter Uruguay. A Uruguayan visa may be required for some nationalities; check your home country requirements for entering Uruguay.
- Passport number, date of birth, nationality and complete name are required to complete the reservation process for this tour