With your gear in hand, it’s time to pair up with a friend and hit the water in double kayaks. Follow your guide through the warm turquoise waters and learn fascinating facts about the ecology, history and marine life of Fitzroy Island and the Great Barrier Reef.
Paddle past pristine coastline and tempting beaches with lots of time to stop for snorkeling. Your guide can answer any questions about the colorful fish, coral and other natural features that you encounter in this slice of paradise.
After about three hours of kayaking and snorkeling, return to the beach where you started. There you are provided with a tasty picnic lunch that you can take with you to enjoy during your free time in the afternoon. Lunch includes a chicken wrap, a ham and cheese roll, fresh fruit, an energy bar, juice or other beverage and bottled water. The vegetarian lunch option can be requested when you book.
For the rest of the afternoon, enjoy free time to do as you please. You may want to walk to the lookout point for panoramic views, head to Nudey Beach for more snorkeling (you can keep your snorkel gear for the afternoon) or purchase a cold drink at the bar. At the designated time, catch the ferry to the mainland after a day in paradise on the Great Barrier Reef.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking
- Round-trip ferry
- Guided kayak tour with all necessary equipment
- Use of snorkel gear
- Use of stinger suit (November to May)
- Picnic lunch
- Fitzroy Ferry levy and EMC (Environmental Management Charge)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years or over when traveling to the island
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sandals/reef shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Modalità di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (100%).