- Colazione inclusa
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Viaggio in più giorni
Your tour includes round-trip transport, four nights of accommodation in your choice of 3- or 4-star hotels, daily breakfasts, and guided visits to many attractions.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required, but this tour will run exclusively for you. The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to spend more time at the tour’s highlights that interest you the most.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Overnight accommodation in a 3-star room
USD 520,56Dettagli sui prezzi
Overnight accommodation in a 4-star room
USD 654,42Dettagli sui prezzi
Private Tour: 4-Day Garden Route Tour from Cape Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by air-conditioned, private vehicle
- 3 nights of accommodation
- Breakfasts for 3star and 4star accommodation options only
- Ostrich farm tour
- Admission to Wilderness National Park and Tsitsikamma National Park
- Wilderness canoe session
- Cango Caves tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Lunch, Dinner & Drinks
- Big Five game drive (approx. R395 per person)
- Elephant feeding experience (approx. R350 per person)
- Bungee jump (approx. R850 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasion, run in reverse order
- A minimum of two people per booking is required, but this tour will run exclusively run for you. The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to spend more time at the tour’s highlights that interest you the most.
Refuel with lunch (own expense) and then set off on a game drive (own expense) to see South Africa’s famous Big Five: African elephants, Cape buffalos, lions, leopards and rhinos. Alternatively, journey to the coastal town of Mossel Bay and discover the area’s golden beaches independently.
Overnight: 3- or 4 -star accommodation in the Wilderness Area
Day 2: Wilderness National Park – Kynsna – Tsitsikamma (B)Following an early breakfast, check out of your hotel and head to Wilderness National Park for a guided canoe ride on the park’s calm waters.
After roughly two hours, return to your coach and continue to the lively town of Kynsna. With your guide, walk to the Kynsna Heads — two striking sandstone cliffs flanking the mouth of the Kynsna lagoon against the crashing waves of the sea. After touring this stunning geological site, enjoy free time for lunch (own expense).
Make your final stop of the day at Tsitsikamma National Park. Take in the scenic sights on a 2-hour guided walk along its shady forest paths, and then continue to Jefferys Bay, one of the world’s most famous surfing spots, and check into your accommodation for the night.
Overnight: 3- or 4-star accommodation in the Jefferys Bay area
Day 3: Bloukrans Bridge – Jeffreys Bay – Oudtshoorn (B)Savor breakfast, and then check out of your hotel and travel to Bloukrans to spend the morning at its eye-catching bridge. Standing 709 feet (216 meters) above the Bloukrans River, Bloukrans Bridge is the ideal place to face your fears with a bungee jump (own expense). If you don’t want to participate in this optional activity, get your fix by watching the adrenaline junkies as they take the plunge.
Then, spend the afternoon at Jeffreys Bay, where you can unwind with a swim in the sea or walk along its unspoiled white beaches. There is even the chance for you to try surfing (own expense).
In the evening, arrive at your accommodation in Oudtshoorn and enjoy the evening at your leisure, perhaps checking out the town’s nightlife and restaurants.
Overnight: 3- or 4-star accommodation in the Oudtshoorn area
Day 4: Oudtshoorn – Cango Ostrich Farm – Cango Caves – Cape Town (B)After breakfast, pack your bags and check out of your hotel. Then, join up with your private guide and travel to a working ostrich farm in the nearby Cango district.
Learn about these fascinating flightless birds — the heaviest in the world — and stand in a nest to see their typically massive eggs.
Afterward, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to join an optional ‘meet the elephants’ experience (own expense). Learn about these orphaned elephants as you feed and interact with the mammoth lovable creatures.
Next, continue to the Cango Caves in the foothills of the Swartberg Mountains. With your guide, spend around two hours exploring the ancient stalactites, stalagmites and other eerie yet intriguing rock formations.
Then, when the time comes, begin your return journey to Cape Town. Take in the jaw-dropping views of soaring plains and mountain peaks during the 5-hour drive along Route 62. Your 4-day tour then concludes at your hotel in the city center.
Criteri di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (100%).