- Scelta di partenza di mattina o pomeriggio
- Scelta ideale per famiglie
- Prelievo da un punto d'incontro centrale
- Servizio personale garantito per piccoli gruppi
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Introduzione ideale per nuovi visitatori
We ask guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check-in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a comprehensive one on one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Once training is complete, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through the park to see some of the most amazing sights Chicago has to offer. We will stop by Buckingham Fountain, Chicago's lakefront, the Field Museum, the Sheep Aquarium, and Soldier Field.
Your tour guide will share insights and fun facts as you glide on this fun Chicago Segway ride. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos with the picturesque skyline as your back drop.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
9am Departure 2HR Tour
2 Hours Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Segway Tour includes full one on one training with a professional tour guide in a small group; Please arrive at offices by 8:45am
11:30am Departure 2HR Tour
2 Hours Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Segway Tour includes full one on one training with a professional tour guide in a small group; Please arrive at 11:15am.
2:30pm Departure 2HR Tour
2 Hours Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Segway Tour includes full one on one training with a professional tour guide in a small group; Please arrive at offices by 2:15pm
Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.