- Viaggio in più giorni
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Prelievo in hotel incluso
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
I prelievi in hotel hanno inizio prima di questo orario
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Descending to Santa Maria
- 2 nights accommodation
- Roundtrip transportation from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu and back
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on Day 1
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Day 2
- Breakfast on Day 3
- Private vehicle transport from Ollantaytambo up to the start of the ride at Abra Malaga
- Entrance to Machu Picchu (not including optional Huayna Picchu access)
- Roundntrip shuttle bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu PIcchu
- One way train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Full suspension mountain bike with hydraulic disc brakes
- Helmet, and full fingered gloves,
- Bilingual guide
- Huayna Picchu access
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you pack lightly as you will have to carry everything you bring on your back between the Hydro Electric and Aguas Calientes, in the afternoon of Day 2.
- Please bring comfortable clothes as the bike ride from Abra Malaga down to St. Maria is dusty and dirty during the dry season, and pretty wet during the rainy season
- Please bring sandals, long sleeve, lightweight, breathable quick drying shirt and same material for pants. Insect repellent and sunscreen are also good ideas
Your mountain biking to Machu Pichu day involves 75 Km and 3,312 meters of vertical descent on a asphalt road, taking you from the Andes to the Amazon – the most adventurous way to get to Machu Picchu. From Ollantaytambo, you'll head out for the drive up to Abra Malaga, where the biking begins, following the same route that the Inca Ollanta took in the 16th Century when he led his people to escape from the Spanish. The ride begins at the base of a massive glacier, and finishes among the coffee and banana plants of the high Amazon jungle. Along the way you will pass by more waterfalls than you can count, plus at least two different Inca sites that are just now being uncovered. The scenery on this bike ride is simply spectacular, and the ride is all downhill – 75 kilometers with virtually no pedaling! The bike tour finishes in the small jungle village of Santa Maria. After arriving and enjoying a nice cold one, we jump into local transport for the hour transfer to Santa Teresa and then on to our hotel in St. Theresa, where dinner is included and a nice nights stay.
Modalità di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (100%).