Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve promotes the preservation of the ecosystems and genetic diversity of the lowlands of the Peruvian Amazon. This reserve initiates the opportunity of researching flora and fauna, ensuring adequate management particular to those endangered species. Also, through sustainable tourism and the proper use of natural resources, we look forward to the beneficial development of the rainforest communities.
- Tour tutto compreso
- Flessibilità di personalizzazione dell'itinerario in base alle preferenze
- Incontro ravvicinato con simpatici delfini
- Incontro ravvicinato con la fauna
- Scopri la fauna del posto immersa nel suo ambiente naturale
- Servizio personale garantito per piccoli gruppi
Departure at 07:00 from the hotel or centrally located office. You will be driven from Iquitos to Nauta for approximately 1.5-hour. Then, you'll take a motorboat from Nauta to Santo Domingo for approximately 3-hours. Entrance permit for the National Reserve and arrival to the village inside the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve. Get ready to join a boat excursion to a lagoon where you will be looking for pink dolphins (Inia geoffrensis). Hiking exploration and bird watching will be part of your day as well.
Overnight in a typical village house.
Get on-board a motorboat to get to the camping area (approximately 3-hours). Set-up the camp and then get ready for Piranha fishing (Serrasalmus nattereri). Afterward, take a hike in a primary jungle where you'll learn to identify some medicinal plants. You'll have the opportunity to drink water from forest vines “Soga de agua”. You'll also be searching for the giant tree, largest of the jungle "Lupuna", and take a canoeing excursion in search of primates. Nocturnal exploration in search for alligators and other animals is also part of this day's activities.
Overnight in the jungle.
Return by motorboat to the village and do some wildlife observation. You'll have some optional time to do some handicraft shopping if you want to take home some souvenirs. Return by motorboat to Nauta on an approximately 3-hour journey, then transfer to a car from Nauta to Iquitos for approximately 1.5-hours. Approximate time of arrival in Iquitos city is 7pm.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
I prelievi in hotel hanno inizio prima di questo orario
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
3-Day adventure expedition from Iquitos to the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve for two or more travelers.
USD 539,00Dettagli sui prezzi
The expedition for a solo traveler.
USD 919,00Dettagli sui prezzi
Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve, Iquitos, Peru.
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- Land and river transportation included in the program.
- Private boat trip
- All meals provided for duration of trip
- Refreshments and purified water
- Entrance to the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve.
- Native guides and tour leader
- Materials/Gear: Mosquito nets, sheets, sponge sleeping pad, and rubber boots
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This program is for adventurers, we spend the night in a villager's traditional house and camp. We do not offer eco-lodges
- For camping, in order to sleep we use rectangular mosquito nets, sheets and sponge sleeping pad
- Passport or ID number
- Date of birth
- Shoe size
- Detailed food requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc).
- Allergies or medical conditions
- Flights information (airline, flight number and arrival/departure hours)
- Name of your hotel in Iquitos
- It is suggested that you arrive in Iquitos a day before to avoid issues caused by flight delays. Flight out must be taken after 9:30pm or, much better, a day after the program
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Important: We reserve the right to change the activities listed in the itinerary, in case they cannot be performed due to weather conditions or water levels of rivers in different seasons
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Criteri di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (100%).