- Tasse, supplementi carburante e commissioni inclusi
- Tour tutto compreso
- Un giorno di relax dalla frenesia della città
- Prelievo e rientro all'hotel gratuito incluso
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Con una guida locale
- Viaggio in più giorni
- Introduzione ideale per nuovi visitatori
- Guida privata per un'esperienza ancora più personalizzata
- Un passo indietro nel tempo in questo tour storico
- Sali a bordo e goditi le viste dall'acqua
After pickup from your Kuching hotel in a private, air-conditioned minivan or bus, relax on the three-hour drive through the lush green countryside and enjoy scenic views of paddy fields and rugged, jungle-clad mountains. Along the way, stop at a native farmers’ market in the town of Serian that offers a variety of jungle produce, including the fruit that Serian is famous for – durians! Follow your guide on a tour of a typical black pepper garden, where you will also see carnivorous pitcher plants. Enjoy lunch at a small roadside bazaar before continuing your journey.
Arrive at the Lemanak River jetty in mid-afternoon. Admire views of the jungle on either side of the Lemanak River as you travel by longboat to the village of Serubah, where the locals – the indigenous Iban people – live in traditional Borneo longhouses. With the help of your guide, learn about the daily Iban lifestyle and see how some longhouses are equipped with modern facilities like electricity and water supply.
Sit down for a traditional Iban dinner, made with fresh produce, and then take part in an after-dinner cultural experience: an evening filled with traditional dancing, music, games and a glass or two of tuak (rice wine) with the longhouse chief.
When you’ve had enough fun, retire for the night in your guesthouse, where you will truly gain your authentic experience of how village locals live. Sleep in your dormitory-style accommodation (one room for your private group) on a mattress placed on the floor, surrounded by a mosquito net.
Overnight: Traditional guesthouse with modern facilities in Serubah village
Day 2: Serubah – Kuching (B, L)
After breakfast, discover more of the Iban heritage as you watch a blowpipe demonstration; the Iban use these instruments to hunt wild animals. You can even try shooting one yourself! Then, follow your guide and Iban trackers on a short walk through the forest, learning about the traditional uses of rainforest plants.
Bid farewell to your new friends and re-board the longboat for the return trip to the Lemanak jetty. Then drive back to Kuching, stopping for lunch along the way at a popular Sarawak restaurant.
Foto recenti di questo tour
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Private room with two double beds or two twin beds with a rollaway bed; three people per room
USD 268,00Dettagli sui prezzi
Private room with two twin beds in guesthouse; two people per room
USD 327,99Dettagli sui prezzi
2-Day Private Tour from Kuching: Cultural Experience in Serubah Village
- Private 2-day tour
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach, depending on group size
- Longboat cruise on Lemanak River
- Overnight accommodation at a traditional village guesthouse
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Guesthouse accommodations in Serubah are separate from the living quarters of village locals; mattresses with mosquito nets are placed on the floor for every traveler. Your private group will have the room to itself, but partitions can be put up for more privacy, if requested
Recommended clothing/items to bring
- Comfortable, casual clothing
- Trail or walking shoes
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Insect repellent
Criteri di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (100%).