- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Equipaggiamento completo incluso
- Consigli di un esperto del posto
- Esperienza irripetibile
Be welcomed by your guide and receive a safety briefing and instructions on riding your 2-person snowmobile. Put on a supplied thermal suit and helmet and, once you feel comfortable, take off into the surrounding forests.
Skim along winding trails through the snowy pine trees and feel the chill Arctic air on your face as you cruise through the darkness, lit only by your headlights and, if the night is clear, a moonlit sky. Speed over gentle slopes, whizz over frozen lakes, and weave between wintery fields and Narnia-like woodlands. Feel free also to take turns to drive or ride pillion so you enjoy the experience every which way.
As you ride, look for the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis, overhead. Only visible in far northern latitudes, this natural wonder is triggered by magnetic storms that create incandescent ribbons of green, yellow, red and violet in the sky. Sightings can never be guaranteed, as they’re dependent on weather, location and chance, but your guide will seek out the most promising viewpoints. With a clear night and a little luck, there’s a good chance of sightings.
Around midway through your experience, stop for a hot drink and tasty sausages cooked up over a crackling campfire. Feel the warmth flow through your body and then follow the snowy trails back to the original starting point. Your experience then finishes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Please note: Due to unpredictable weather conditions, daylight hours and other seasonable changes, the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Please note: hotel pickups within Levi village commence approximately 30-45 minutes prior to this. Your exact pickup time will be confirmed after booking.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Aurora Borealis Safari by Snowmobile from Levi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Safety briefing
- Use of helmet and thermal suit
- Sausages and hot drink by campfire
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver of the snowmobile must be at least 18 years of age and in possession of a valid driver’s license in Europe. Driver’s licenses issued by countries that have not signed the Road Traffic Convention of Geneva or Vienna, are not valid in Europe. Please keep your driving license with you at all times as inspection may occur.
- All participants without a valid driver's license will have to join the excursion in the sledge
- Pricing is based on 2 people riding on one snowmobile
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
- Young children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times
- Not suitable for children aged 3 and under
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
Modalità di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (100%).