- Un passo indietro nel tempo in questo tour storico
- Introduzione ideale per nuovi visitatori
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Servizio personale garantito per piccoli gruppi
- Tutti gli ingressi inclusi
- Consigli di un esperto del posto
With an expert local guide, you’ll explore not just the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, but the areas and landmarks around the World Trade Center that featured so poignantly in news reports after the attacks. Traveling in small groups, you’ll visit St Paul’s Chapel, where friends and families gathered to hear news of their loved ones, and where handmade prayers and memorials still lie.
At Brookfield Place (previously known as the World Financial Center) you’ll learn about the economic effects of the attack and the struggle to rebuild afterwards. You’ll visit the Eleven Tears Memorial, a touching and personal memorial, which commemorates the 11 American Express employees that died in 9/11. The Winter Garden is another must-see on Vesey Street. You may have missed it on your own, but with a local guide leading the way, you won’t miss a beat.
Head for Ground Zero to see the stunning 9/11 Memorial Pools, each one built in the footprint of one of the twin towers, and inscribed with the names of all those who perished in the attack. Your guide will take this time to give you a more personal account of the tragedy that unfolded here, taking you to the Fireman’s Memorial and the Survivor Tree to tell you the incredible stories of courage and loss that unfolded right where you stand.
The last stop on this tour is one you manage on your own. The 9/11 Museum is a very well curated space, with artifacts salvaged from the event on display, alongside countless personal stories. It’s a very moving visit, best taken in at your own pace in silence. You still have one last perk though – your tour operator has pre-reserved your museum tickets, so you’ll skip long lines to gain immediate access.
Groups are kept small for this tour to ensure a level of intimacy and peace that’s fitting for such a visit, and have chosen only the best local guides to give your tour a more personal feel, giving the 9/11 Memorial and its surrounds a more human context.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
From 01 April 2017: St. Peter's Church
- 9/11 Memorial Museum, Greenwich Street between Albany Street and Liberty Street
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour with Museum Tickets
- Expert local guide
- Reserved timed-entry 9/11 Museum tickets (self-guided)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 9/11 Memorial Museum at 5 pm is non-guided. An average visit takes approximately two hours.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Certain items are not permitted in the Museum and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to 9/11 Museum's guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the foreseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
Criteri di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (100%).