- Servizio personale garantito per piccoli gruppi
- Conferma immediata
- Cena inclusa
For a more complete cookery experience, upgrade to the 6-hour class. Begin in the mid-afternoon with a visit to an open-air food market near Paris' Latin Quarter. Wander the stalls and markets with your instructor and admire the range and quality of produce on sale. Pick up the ingredients you’ll need to prepare your meal, then head to the cookery school to start planning and cooking.
During your 2-hour cooking time, follow your menu plan and enjoy a glass of wine or two as you work. With your 4-course dinner ready, head into the dining area with your fellow cooks to enjoy the delicious meal you’ve prepared. With half a bottle of white and red wine to complement the flavors, sample one French cheese and learn the fine art of pairing food with wine.
After your meal, listen as your host sheds light on the traditions and customs concerning French culture and cuisine. Food is a huge part of the French national identity and plays a strong role in the country’s history, geography and sociology. You will receive electronic copies of your recipes after you leave the class.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Cooking Class & Dinner
Cooking class including wine and 4-course dinner, departing at 17:45pm
USD 163,79Dettagli sui prezzi
Market, Cooking Class & Dinner
Cooking class including market visit, wine and 4-course dinner, departing at 4:30pm
USD 196,55Dettagli sui prezzi
Paris Evening Cooking Class Including 4-Course Dinner and Optional Market Visit
- Professional instructor
- Market visit (if option selected)
- Use of required equipment and attire
- 4-course dinner
- White and red wine (half a bottle per person)
- Electronic copy of recipes
- A complimentary Drop-Stop for the perfect pour every time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please note: there are two departure points depending on the option selected, please check the address in the voucher
- Salmon tartare with yuzu (Japanese vinaigrette), served on a soy-poached turnip
- Parisian-style coq au vin
- A selected fine cheese
- Poached peach, raspberry coulis, and homemade vanilla ice cream
Criteri di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (100%).