With its ruins and remote location, spooky Port Arthur is tailor-made for ghost tours. The ghoulish stories you’ll hear date from 1870 to much more recent times -- more than 2,000 paranormal experiences have been encountered in almost 25 years of ghost tours held at Port Arthur. Chances are, you might be next to come face-to-face with a ghost at this poignant and tragic site!
With only the light of lanterns to guide you -- and the shadows of eerie ruins looming at every step -- it’s easy to feel the presence of souls long gone. Hear tales of disembodied voices, ghostly footsteps and apparitions as you visit approximately half the historic site, taking in the 19th-century penal settlement buildings and grounds.
At the end of the tour, safely returned to the bright lights of the visitor center, you’ll receive a Certificate of Bravery and Courage as a reminder of your spine-chilling tour of one of Australia’s most haunted sites.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Port Arthur Ghost Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Certificate of Bravery and Courage at completion of tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You will be able to collect your entry tickets from temporary booths just outside the front doors of the Visitor Centre
- The Gift Shop has moved to two new locations on site – the Policeman’s Residence and the Asylum
- The most popular parts of the Interpretation Gallery, the Lottery of Life and Convict Research Centre have moved to Farm Overseer’s Cottage (behind the Separate Prison)
Modalità di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (100%).