- Tutti gli ingressi inclusi
- Prelievo in hotel incluso
- Conferma immediata
- Tour per piccoli gruppi
When you arrive, admire Mahébourg’s colorful buildings and listen to the background on its history. Hear how the town was founded in the early 1800s and named after the French governor Mahé de Labourdonnais.
Your first stop is the Old Naval Museum, set in a beautiful colonial mansion. Head inside to see the displays on the 1810 sea battle between the French and English, and peer at the displayed bones of the dodo, the island’s famously extinct bird, as well as other exhibits.
Continue to Rault Biscuit Factory to discover how the island’s beloved cookies are made from cassava using a 19th-century recipe. After your tour, sample some of the cookies with a refreshing cup of tea.
Walk across Cavendish Bridge and pass through Mahébourg’s bustling outdoor market. View the food, spice and trinkets stalls and perhaps shop for souvenirs in the shape of handicrafts and other wares.
Continue to La Vallée de Ferney, a nature reserve set up to preserve Mauritius’ native rain forests. See the visitor center and enjoy a classic Mauritian lunch at an outdoor restaurant before your 1.5-hour trek.
With a reserve guide, see Ferney’s giant tortoises as you follow a trail deep into the forest. Stop to learn about the flora and fauna, and watch for species such as the endangered Mauritian kestrel, one of the world’s rarest birds, and the elusive flying fox.
After your trek, grab the opportunity to plant a native tree in support of the reserve and then end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Be overwhelmed by Mahebourgh's seafront,
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Cookie samples
- Drinks at lunch (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Criteri di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (100%).