- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Scelta di partenza di mattina o pomeriggio
- Eccezionale valore economico
- Immergiti nell'atmosfera di un tour a piedi
- Per la famiglia
- Tour accessibile con sedia a rotelle
The Rocks Walking Tours’ specialist trained local guides provide walking tours within the heart of historic and picturesque Rocks precinct, departing daily at 10:30am and 1:30pm from a handy location within The Rocks
The tour is conducted within intimate groups of no more than 25 people for a duration of 90 minutes covering approximately 1.2 miles (2 km) at a leisurely pace.
Weave your way through hidden narrow alleyways, along charming cobbled lanes and into shady courtyards, lingering by quaint terrace cottages, some of these sites could be overlooked by casual unguided visitor.
You will be captivated by the charm of this special place and the commentary will intrigue and entertain you!
Your Rocks walking tour will include the shoreline of sparkling Sydney Cove, spectaular harbour views of Sydney's Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, Cadman's Cottage -- Sydney CBD's oldest surviving cottage built in 1816, Campbell's Cove a beautiful, intimate cove offering fantastic views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Campbells Cove wharves, Argyle Cut and the Garrsion Church, officially known as the Church of Holy Trinity, built in the1840s.
Within The Rocks historic precinct you will wander through George Street, Greenway Lane, Kendall Lane, Rocks Square, Playfair Street, Foundation Park, Suez Canal and Nurses Walk and much more!
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
Departs at 10:30am
USD 21,26Dettagli sui prezzi
Departs at 1:30pm
USD 21,26Dettagli sui prezzi
The Rocks Walking Tours (credit DNSW, Dan Gosse)
- 90 minute guided walking tour
- Specialist trained guide with expertise in & around The Rocks
- Umbrella (if required)
- Guide has amplification for ease in hearing commentary
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (provided for private bookings)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved covering approx. 1.2 miles (2km) at the pace of the groups participants
- Small groups (no more than 25 people)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress to the predicted weather conditions appropriate for an outdoor activity
- Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water suggested
- Tour encompasses uneven surfaces, cobblestones, worn sandstone flagging and steps; while these elements of the tour have never been considered to be strenuous by most people, for others this may be considered as an unsuitable activity.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a powered wheelchair/ scooter
- Meeting point is easily accessible on foot for cruise arrivals/ shore excursions
- Wheelchair (manual) and pram friendly route
- Toilet facilities accessible
Criteri di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una commissione (100%).