- Tutti gli ingressi inclusi
- Tasse, supplementi carburante e commissioni inclusi
- Prelievo e rientro all'hotel gratuito incluso
- Guida preparata, cordiale e professionale
- Con una guida locale
- Colazione inclusa
- Goditi fantastiche viste aeree
- Consigli di un esperto del posto
- Include l'ingresso gratuito alle principali attrazioni locali
- Introduzione ideale per nuovi visitatori
- Guida privata per un'esperienza ancora più personalizzata
- Viaggio in più giorni
You’ll be picked up in the morning from your Xi’an hotel for a visit to the Terracotta Warriors. Your local guide will show you around this fascinating exhibition while telling you stories about how, why and when the warriors were built.
Walk around Emperor Qin's underground mausoleum and hear about the history of this emperor’s powerful rule over China.
At midday, visit a local family and enjoy a home-style lunch of traditional Chinese food.
After your scrumptious meal, drive to Hua Shan, where you’ll check in to your hotel at the foot of the mountain. Your guide can give you suggestions on places to enjoy dinner.
Overnight: Hua Shan Hotel at the foot of Hua Shan
Day 2: Hua Shan -- Xi’an
In the morning, take a shuttle bus to the Huangpu River gorge, where you’ll take a cable car to the North Peak of Hua Shan.
Here, start your hiking adventure! Depending on your preference, you can choose to enjoy an easy walk around this peak and enjoy some beautiful views, or, if you want a more challenging experience, you can embark on a moderate hike to the East Peak or West Peak.
If you want the longest and most difficult hiking journey, hike to the South Peak, the mountain’s highest peak, where you’ll be rewarded with incredible vistas of streams winding through valleys and waves of clouds seeping through mountain tops.
For lunch, your guide can point out several places on the mountain where you can purchase food (own expense). You may also bring your own pre-packed lunch.
Your guide will accompany the group with the most people; if you’re in a smaller group, you’ll meet back up with your guide and group at a predetermined time and location on the North Peak. After your amazing hiking adventure, take the cable car and shuttle ride down to the foot of the mountain.
You’ll then be taken back to your Xi’an hotel in the evening to conclude your tour.
Seleziona un mese per visualizzare un calendario di dettagli su disponibilità e partenze.
Informazioni sui prezzi
Per controllare prezzi e disponibilità per le date di viaggio desiderate, fai clic sul collegamento di seguito. I nostri prezzi vengono costantemente aggiornati per garantirti di ricevere sempre i prezzi più bassi disponibili.
1 night in a private room with two twin beds; two people per room
USD 327,50Dettagli sui prezzi
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Admission to Terracotta Warriors
- Entrance fees for all peaks of Hua Shan
- Round-trip shuttle bus and cable car in Hua Shan
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Hotel rooms in Xi'an contain two single/twin beds; double-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin beds for a maximum of two adults; single-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin beds, one person per room; for a traveling group with an odd number of adults who book Double Occupancy, an additional bed will be put in one room
- Please be advised that hiking paths up the mountain can be strenuous and dangerous; the hike will take approximately 2 to 4 hours and often involve steep paths and long steps
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Trail, running or walking shoes
- Water bottle- for at least 1 liter (34 fl oz) per person
- Backpack to carry everything!
Modalità di cancellazione
Se effettui la cancellazione tra 3 e 6 giorno/i prima della partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (50%).
Se effettui la cancellazione entro 2 giorno/i dalla partenza pianificata, è prevista una spesa di cancellazione (100%).